Employment Opportunity | Crew Members
- Job Title: Crew Members
- Job Summary: Performs general labor pertaining to erosion control measures, including, but not limited to the requirements and duties as outlined below
- Salary Range & Benefits: $11-14 HR, 401 k, Health and Dental Insurance, vacation pay, holiday pay
- Hours Required: 40+
- Shoveling – Ditches and trenches for erosion control measures.
- Removing debris – subject to crew leader and/or foreman.
- Follow proper safety standards and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by crew leader and/or foreman.
- Required readings and follow up discussions.
- Must have proper identification such as SS Card, Driver's License, Passport, or another form of ID with photo and proper documentation
- Arrive to designated meeting location 10 minutes prior to start time.
- Must wear company work shirts that represents P and TL company logo.
- Hard hat MUST be worn at all times while in designated area's given by foreman.
- Wear construction work boots at all times; Steel-Toe not required.
- Maintain personal hygiene daily.
- Smokers must address site foreman to schedule a break.
- Must be able to withstand outside elements year round.
- Bring proper lunch and water/drinks to maintain proper hydration.
- Bring proper skin protection to withstand current day's elements.